Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

What I Live For - Book Review and Order

What I Live For
I really enjoyed reading her review of this book. It sounds so interesting that I hopped over to Amazon and ordered myself a copy of the book.

What I Live For: “Life, In Spite of Me” Book Review: "After opening the book “Life, In Spite of Me”, I really struggled to put it down, taking it everywhere with me and reading it every chance I..."

Also, as a result of reading her post about the book I have decided to sign up. In 10-14 days I will be receiving my first book to review.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are going to sign up for this program...I have loved it! I hope you enjoy it too :)

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...