Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ta Dah! January is Over


January is over, but I've been so busy with my Valentine's Project and the Crochet a Rainbow project that I haven't had a chance to take pics. I am participating in the Ravelry Block a Month Mystery Crochet A Long project.

So, here are my squares. The group has 1000 members. I've seen snippets of people's squares around the Internet. We were given 2 squares as options to make. I made several of all of them.


12-inch Square = Maggie's Square - I made 4.

6-inch square = Flower Button Granny - I made 10 of these. Got a little carried away. It was a really easy square.

filler square = Enough Love to Go Around - I made 2. This was a really cantankerous square, but in the end, it came out looking pretty darned good.







Aren't they pretty?
Would you like a sneak peak at my ideas for assembly?
I will probably change my mind 12 times in the next 12 months, but for now, I have three ideas. Let me know what you think.



I can't decide whether I like the one above
or below
the best




I don't like the one below. It was a passing idea, but just doens't thrill me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...