Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Knit & Crochet Scholarship

I just saw posted on the Red Heart blog that they are teaming up with Jimmy Beans Wool for a $3000 merit scholarship.



When I was a senior, I applied for every single scholarship that I could find. Even pretended to like things so that I could write essays about "why I like _______." I knew every penny mattered when it came to going to college. If I didn't have scholarships or grants, it wasn't going to happen.

Now I've never heard of a scholarship based on knitting and crocheting, but if you're in high school and planning on going to college in Fall 2011, check out this scholarship. The qualifications look pretty straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...