Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Too busy to Blog

I haven’t blogged since this past Tuesday.  It’s been a while since I went that long without blogging.  I’ve been very busy with work and utterly exhausted once I got home.  I’ve been so stressed.  It’s not normal for my job to be this stressful.   

The stress was so bad that even when I had a success I didn’t have the energy to celebrate it or even enjoy it.  In fact, I still don’t really have time to write about it but I will later today or one day this week.  It’s a doozy and I really want to share my success with everyone.

The one thing I have time for is to crochet for at least 1 hour before bedtime.  I’m working on some special heart and valentine gifts for the ladies in my bible study.  They’re turning out really cute.  I can’t showcase them yet, but I’ve used two of the ideas that I had back on here.  Of course, I’ve made variations of each type of heart I decided on. I’m very much looking forward to sharing the end results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...