Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nothing Special

Nothing special happening the past few days.
However, I'm super excited about two things today

First, I got my new glasses today. Check em out
Groovy right? I LOVE them.

I'm a little unsure about the prescription. My prescription changed so much. The guy at the store said I should give it a day or two for my eyes to adjust to the new prescription.

The second thing I'm excited about today is that tonight I am doing Part-II of my NRA hand gun basics training tonight. I'm going to the range for 1 hour with the instructor and will get to shoot my first pistol. I'm super excited.

I'll have pics and much to blog about once that experience is done tonight. So, come back later tonight or tomorrow for the update on that. Until then,

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...