Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 - Cycle 1

I feel sick.
I had some temptation yesterday when I went to the grocery store. Really wanted to buy a bag of veggie chips. I didn't.

I prayed for strength.
I persevered.

Today I feel sick. On/off today I've felt nauseous. I felt really sick at the end of the day.

My menu yesterday:
breakfast
nonfat icelandic skyrs yogurt
1 pear
1 cup green tea (blah)

Lunch
broccoli cauliflower mix with little butter spray and spices
mixed green salad (spinach and dark leafy lettuces) w/ tuna grape tomatoes, broccoli slaw and low-fat dressing.
1 cup green tea

Dinner
brussel sprouts with butter spray and spices - over nuked them. Not very good so I served them to the dogs. :-)
Trader Joe's turkey meatballs - These tasted great but are really high in fat. Oops.

Lots and lots of water

My menu today:
breakfast
nonfat icelandic skyrs yogurt
1 pear
1 cup green tea (blah)

Lunch
brocolli cauliflower mix
Trade Joe's Tuna in Green Chile sauce
1 cup green tea

Dinner
1 dinner roll
mixed green salad

My stomach felt MUCH better after dinner tonight. I really want to say that the roll contributed to this. I don't know what I'll do about this in the days to come. I understand why he is having us cut out bread/carbs but I may allow myself a roll to eat at dinner or lunch.

Green tea is so blah. Ugh. I bought some lemon Green Tea at the grocery store on the way home. I hope it's better than regular green tea. Green tea doesn't taste bad. It just kind of tastes like dull water. Plain water tastes better than green tea to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...