Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Some interesting things coming up

I have been super duper busy but haven't had time to blog about it. It's a shame that I haven't because I've been having such a blast lately. I would love to share it all with you.

In short, I did a 5K fund raising walk in November. This was really fun and I finished in record time. Well, record time for me anyway.

I've been working on some really cool Christmas gifts. I can't afford to shop for everyone so I've been busy putting my crocheting skills to work. I can't post pics of the finished products until after the gifts have been give but wait until you see. They are so pretty and I am very please with the outcomes.

I'm doing an official 5K Santa Shuffle race this coming Saturday (December 4) and will have lots to talk about afterward.

Last I just found a really great idea for some Christmas ornaments that I can make using a crochet pattern. I'm so excited because I was hoping to find something small that I can put together for some parties I am attending this month. I'm sitting here at work and all I can think about is leaving and going shopping for more yarn instead of going to the movies tonight. How crazy is that? Would you rather go to the movie or make handmade gifts? Normally I'd vote for the movie, but I just can't wait to get home and begin crafting.

So, there are lots of things to come so please come back and be prepared for lots of reading and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...