Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today is Day #1

In an effort to really commit to the Pittsburgh ½ Marathon I have signed up for a fitness/runners training program. The program is 8 weeks long and begins today. It’s very reasonably priced. It consists of 2 training runs and 1 optional run a week. Without the optional run it’s only costing me about $16/session. I’m terrified and excited. I don’t feel ready at all. I walk daily and do some Wog intervals … see, there’s the problem. That word “some”. I’m not jogging or wogging daily or regularly. Some will leave me gasping, wheezing and not finishing the 1/2 marathon. May 2011 is going to be here before I know it.

So, here I go. Head first into the pool. I hope there’s water in it. I’m in a training program for the next 8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...