Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Finished Project -- Christmas Wreath

When I went home to Pittsburgh for Christmas, I noticed my Mom had a cool crochet Christmas Wreath magnet on her refrigerator.

The color I chose as the background is pretty hideous.
original wreath

I decided it was a simple looking project and something that I can recreate.
I took many photos while I was creating it and will be uploading the pattern very soon.

Instead of a magnet I decided to create an ornament and added a short chain so that it can be hung somewhere.
Here is the finished project. What do you think?

I think I should've use something other than a red bead. It's really hard to see it in some spots.
Finished wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...