Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Goodness

I decided this year to create some crafts Christmas. One of my favorite craft bloggers Attic24 posted some Christmas Baubles on her site that I couldn't resist making. I stuck to her pattern without too many variations. I think my only variations is in the hanging loop and how I stitched on my beads. Below are my photos. I'm really pleased with these. I'll be giving them to my 2 bosses and my office manager as Christmas gifts.

IMG_4545
The bottons on this one are recycled from an old blouse. They're really pretty buttons but I'm not sure they come through on the photo.


IMG_4543
I forgot to take front/back photos of this ornament. The front button is pink. The back button is red. No reason. Just didn't have two matching red buttons.

IMG_4542
On this one I cheated. I used Gorilla Super Glue to glue the beads. The reason? I didn't have a needle that would fit into the beads so I could sew them onto the ornament.

IMG_4518
Here's a front photo of all three ornaments. The pink blanket background isn't very flattering.

IMG_4520
This is the back of the ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...