Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

It's been a busy year

A little over a year ago in 2009 I picked up a crochet set and a lesson book and started creating projects. I spent the first few months creating very plain boring dish cloths and potholders. Most of which are in a box in my house. Way too many for me to use but now are making great gifts for my friends.

As 2010 began I started creating more specific projects. I didn't realize until i created this collage how many projects I finished. So, as I end 2010 and start writing up my Top 10 of 2010, I thought I would share a collage of my work.  This isn't even everything.  This is just everything I managed to remember to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...