How'd it go?
Well, I got nervous. My eyes wouldn't focus on my cheat sheet and I completely went off book.
But, the ladies at the network luncheon seemed happy with my pitch and were even comfortable enough with me that they asked questions and even wanted me to reveal where I had my current handgun concealed on that particular day.
Because I want to get back in to writing my blog I think I'm going to focus on the 4Ws and an H for my next few posts so that you'll know who I am and you'll know about my latest adventure in the world.
So, Who am I?
- 42 y.o. woman
- Born/Raised in Pittsburgh
- Moved to VA in 1992
- Single Woman
- Dog Owner and Lover
- Hobbies: Crochet, reading and guns
- Certified NRA Range Safety Officer and Certified NRA Basic Pistol Safety Instructor
- Member of NRA and VCDL
- Gun Owner
- Advocate for the 2nd Admendment
- A total dork when it comes to politics
- New Chapter Leader for TWAW
- A Well Armed Woman - in mind, body and spirit