Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

The 2012 Bucket List

As I've already told you I don't do resolutions.  I do however have bucket lists.  I don't know if I'll accomplish all of this but im certainly going to try.  

Thankfully the list isn't very long.
  • Meet with the personal trainer 3 days a week every week.  I've already signed up with the PT at my gym.  The only exceptions to this are vacation or work travel.  
  • Get certification to teach the NRA Basic Firearms course.
  • Buy inexpensive .22LR (a Ruger or a Browning hopefully) to use to teach students firearms basics.
  • Go skydiving 
  • Lose 80 pounds - this is pretty agressive but I think I can do  it.  I'm on track to lose my first thirty pounds by March 1.  That gives me 9 months to lose the remaining 50  pounds.  
  • Finish at least 1 of the adult afghans that I have started.  I have pieces of at least 2 afghans in my box.  
  • In support of the above, I am not allowed to buy any more yarn until I've used up all of this yarn.
  • Go to the movies more.  I think I have been to the movie theater 3 times in the past year.  That's pathetic.  Yes, movies are expensive, but life is short and movies are better on the big screen.  
If this year is anything like last year, this is going to be a great year and I'll have plenty to blog about during the year and a great summary at the end of 2012.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's on Your Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...